- Easy to install
- Minimum disruption to eaves detail
- Continuous ventilation
- Corrosion and rot resistant
- Buildings with or without soffit overhangs
- Buildings with corbelled eaves
Full installation details are available on request from the Technical Department.
1.Lower the fascia board to allow for vent.
2.Vent is fitted on top of fascia using locating lugs pushed against the front of fascia board.
3. It is possible to nail anywhere along the top face, but a mounded marking line is provided for guidance.
4.Butt where necessary and cut to length at verges.
5.Corbelled eaves - the FV10 incorporates a fixing bead along the back of the vent.