- Replaces normal ridge tile
- Tile matching service available
- Unique design
- Large ventilation capacity
- Discreet ventilation at the ridge
Full installation details are available on request from the Technical Department.
Installation: Ridge Vent
- Hold ridge vent in position and mark the underfelt directly below the ridge vent outlet. Cut and remove the underlay as marked.
- Bed ridge vents in mortar in a similar manner to the standard ridges. Nail the retaining straps to rafters/ridge board.
- Complete ridge in normal manner.
If using pipe adaptor, clip felt sleeve and attach CTIC flexitube, after fitting into roof.